Private depression and anxiety treatment recovery programmesMental Health Retreat Qld Australia
If you are looking for proven methods to treat the root cause of anxiety and depression and a way to get your happiness and life back, then we promise that if you invest your time, money and energy with Goodsky, our teams will help you to - live better, get better and stay better.
IS THIS YOU?
- does your mood and energy levels swing up and down?
- are you depressed and anxious?
- did you have a rough childhood?
- do you sleep poorly or have insomnia?
- are you tired but wired?
- do you depend on caffeine just to get going?
- do you need alcohol or drugs just to settle down?
- do you find the amount of medication you are on is increasing?
- do you suffer from brain fog and find it hard to focus on tasks?
- are you gaining or losing weight?
- do you have digestion issues?
- are you in pain throughout your body?
- are your relationships falling apart?
- do you find you can't deal with stress the way you used to?
- have you been given labels for your symptoms but no solutions?
- have you tried therapy but didn't get any help?
WE HAVE SOLUTIONS
We've helped many people who have struggled their whole lives to overcome what seemed impossible. Our integrated shared care teams provide a tailored solution based on your needs that will help you get your life back on track and be happy once again.
WHAT WE TREAT
WHAT WE PROVIDE
Goodsky provides case managed anxiety and depression treatment and recovery programmes that work using a shared care model. Our treatment framework facilitates private access to a vetted and integrated collective of allied health professionals, therapists and service providers who deliver an integrated, holistic and personalised lifestyle medicine approach.
Our integrated lifestyle medicine teams will:
- Find and confirm the causes of your depression and anxiety, trauma, PTSD, and chronic disease
- Provide you new and relevant information based on the most current science and testing.
- Advise you and correctly treat your depression with a managed natural, conventional and integrated medicine approach.
All of this and more with in-depth case management, support and resources to regain and maintain your health long term.
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR DEPRESSION, ANXIETY OR STRESS?- take the DAS21 test here to understand more.
The DAS21 test is a simple way to measure your response to situations, relationships and physical awareness. While this is not a diagnostic tool it will give you an instant summary score that will indicate where you site on the DAS21 scale.
You remain completely anonymous and it only takes a couple of minutes with instant scores upon completion.
If you feel that your childhood was adverse in anyway then you may also wish to consider the ACE test.
Call us today on
DEPRESSION TREATMENT FAQ'S- TOP 3
Q - Where is Goodsky based?
A - Our mental health retreat QLD Australia identifies the source and thoroughly treats depression and anxiety. We are located in Marcoola Beach on the Sunshine Coast, QLD, but our treatment teams and offices are setup all over the coast. That way we can make our programme more affordable as we utilise professional practice facilities and teams instead of one large treatment centre.
Q - What does a depression treatment programme cost?
A - That is difficult to answer as we build programmes to suit what you are presenting with. There are three main types of programme - residential treatment, private couples treatment and home anxiety and depression treatment. All of these vary in cost and inclusions so it is best to reach out to us and we can learn more about you and build a program that meets your needs. Once we have a program we will come back to you with price and treatment protocols.
Q - Can I come to your depression treatment programme right away?
A - We can begin your programme right away however the residential phase of the program is typically a 2-4 week wait. However, in this time period we can begin treatment and testing from our psychotherapy, medical and biochemical nutrition teams. This will assist in stabilising your systems and get you in a better place before you arrive.