Goodsky Mental Health Retreat
The best evidence based PTSD, depression and anxiety treatment solution
Goodsky Mental Health Retreat is a private one-on-one programme designed to resolve PTSD, depression, anxiety and stress through an integrated and shared care team. This approach to mental health retreats has proven to be incredibly successful with so many clients heavily reducing or completely eradicating depression, PTSD, anxiety and stress.
What is an integrated shared care team?
One of the keys to a successful outcome is having the right team that work together for you and your needs. This is incredibly rare in most mental health and medical services and without case managed integration we could never achieve such outstanding results in such a short amount of time.
Our team communicates multiple times through each daily to ensure that critical information is passed on securely and will aid the whole team in delivering you the best programme. With hands on case management of your programme we can make changes and alterations to treatments on the fly ensuring the best outcomes.
How we treat
Our programme is as natural as possible using only evidence based methods and therapies that require lifestyle modifications and enhancements. Effective treatment of depression, anxiety, PTSD or stress must begin with the root cause(s) and must be tailored to your needs. With extensive testing and assessments we uncover as much as possible to learn what is contributing to your conditions and then treat it holistically throughout the 14 weeks.
Mental Health Retreat Team
- COMPREHENSIVE PRIVATE & MEDICARE PATHOLOGY
- BEHAVIOURAL NATUROPATH
- DIETITIAN & NUTRITIONIST
- OSTEOPATHIC TEAM
- EXERCISE PHYSIOLOGIST
- PERSONAL TRAINER
- HIGHLY EXPERIENCED MEDICAL TEAM
- WELL QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED PSYCHOTHERAPY TEAM
- NUTRITIONAL CHEFS
- PERSONALISED DIET BASED ON YOUR PATHOLOGY
- WELLNESS & PROGRAMME COACH
- EXTENSIVE CASE MANAGEMENT
- DEDICATED GUEST SUPPORT SERVICES
- MASSAGE THERAPY
- PRIVATE PILATES
- JAPANESE ACUPUNCTURE
- MINDFULNESS EDUCATION WITH PSYCHOTHERAPIST
- ART ASSISTED PSYCHOTHERAPY
- HIGHLY QUALIFIED EQUINE ASSISTED PSYCHOTHERAPY (EAGALA)
- INTEGRATED MEDICAL CONSULTANTS
- DIET & NUTRTION EDUCATION
- YOGA & MEDITATION
- NATIONAL PARK HIKES - NOOSA & COOLUM
Programme Objectives & Outcomes
We tailor make and case manage a programme that is completely unique to you and your needs with the best outcomes possible, such as:
- Find the root causes of your symptoms and treat them successfully
- Educate you to regain your physical and mental health
- Reduce pain and discomfort caused by inflammation and other causes
- Learn how to breathe, calm & relax the mind
- Stabilise emotions and increase self-worth and self-esteem
- Improve mood and start to feel good about yourself
- Improve relationships with those around you
- Increase the quality of your sleep
- Correctly increase strength, flexibility and movement
- Reduce inflammation, brain fog and beat depression and anxiety naturally
- Coach and support you through change once back home and well after the programme.
In total the programme is 14 weeks. This can be extended depending on your needs but typically you can achieve everything in this time frame.
DISCOVERY - 4 weeks
RESIDENTIAL - 2 weeks
LIFESTYLE INTEGRATION - 8 weeks