GOODSKY MENTAL HEALTH RETREAT14 WEEK PROGRAMME FOR PTSD, DEPRESSION & ANXIETY
Do you suffer from any of the following?
- Do your mood and energy levels swing up and down?
- Are you depressed and anxious and have been for years?
- Do you sleep poorly?
- Do you feel tired but wired?
- Do you depend on coffee in the morning just to wake up?
- Do you need alcohol at night to calm down every day?
- Do you find the amount of medication you are on is increasing?
- Do you suffer from brain fog?
- Do you find it hard to focus on tasks?
- Do you feel your energy diminishing?
- Are you gaining or losing weight? Are you in pain?
- Do you find you can't deal with stress the way you used to?
- Have you been given labels for your symptoms but no solutions?
If this is you, you are not alone. 1 million Australians suffer from depression and 2 million suffer from anxiety every year and 45% of Australians will experience a mental health condition in their lifetime. Antidepressant use in Australia is the second highest in the world and has doubled in the last decade and yet depression and anxiety statistics are still constantly rising.
Because there is more than one cause, the Goodksy Mental Health Retreat is here to help you find and treat them.
Looking beyond the diagnosis
If you do suffer from any or even all of these symptoms you may think you have tried everything, seen different specialists, tried many different drugs, even tried an inpatient hospital or retreat program for depression rehab and left without a roadmap to recovery or real answers to your condition.
At the Goodsky Mental Health Retreat, we go beneath the signs and symptoms of depression and anxiety and focus your treatment on the root cause and major elements that are crucial to your recovery, such as:
- gut microbiome diversity and health
- chronic infection
- hormones and genetics
- long-term stress
- adverse childhood events
- unresolved trauma
- self-worth and self-esteem
- quality of sleep and movement
- lack of connection
- pain and physical tension
Unless these factors are identified and treated properly you will continue to experience depression and anxiety, chronic inflammation, pain, adrenal fatigue, exhaustion, hormonal imbalance, digestive issues, insomnia, comprimised immunity, bacterial overgrowth and much much more.
"Instead of treating what it is, we look for why it is"
PRIVATE tailored PROGRAMMe
A completely private programme - designed for you
What makes our programme so different from other retreats and residential clinics is that we offer a truly private accommodation and programme that is designed around your needs. We give you:
- Your own self-contained beachfront apartment with stunning views and resort facilities.
- As many therapies as possible to your apartment so that you can relax in a safe environment.
- Access to a professional heated yoga studio and first class day spa
- Private guest services that personally take you where you need to go
- On call psychotherapy and medical team
- Personalised menu and meals delivered to your apartment each day
Our natural PTSD, depression and anxiety treatment programme is located right on the beach in Marcoola on the Sunshine Coast. This is a private environment with wonderful food, pilates, acupuncture, yoga, massage, gentle exercise, counselling and trauma therapy and much more while we help you to look for answers.
DEPRESSION TREATMENT FACILITIES
Using the best practitioners and clinical facilities
While we endeavour to bring as many therapies to the privacy of your apartment our mental health professional teams also have excellent facilities and equipment that we utilise in delivering the best depression treatment possible. Most clinics and therapies are only 10 minutes away and with the help of your guest support personnel, you won't have to worry about getting there.
Why do we use clinical facilities
- Because the best professionals are in high demand and require the clinic space and teams to offer the best treatment
- Reduces the cost of your treatment as Goodsky doesn't require a centre or facility to deliver your personalised depression treatment programme. Our average cost is less than half of other programmes that offer depression treatment but are based in addiction rehabilitation programs
- Assessment such as Osteopathy and Exercise Physiology requires the best equipment and space to assist in your treatment so we made sure we use the best
- Equine therapy (EAGALA) is a major part of your psychotherapy team and our practitioners are not only the most qualified and experienced in the country, but have the best arena that facilitates international training
WOULD YOU LIKE US TO SEND YOU A SAMPLE PROGRAMME NOW?Send us some information and we'll get right back to you
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A NATURAL MENTAL HEALTH RETREAT
Our integrated team works together to provide effective treatment through lifestyle and behavioural interventions getting you on your way to your biological best. This includes:
- resolving past trauma (PTSD, childhood adversities, grief and loss)
- correcting nutritional deficiencies
- gut microbiome restoration and hormonal imbalances
- reducing physical pain, increasing flexibility and physical movement
- reducing stress and increasing self-worth
- addressing genetic and inflammatory issues
See current programme success rates for more information
Our PTSD, depression and anxiety treatment teams cover all aspects of your health with integrated:
- behavioural naturopaths
- pathology teams
- musculoskeletal teams including osteopaths and exercise physiologists
- nutritional chefs
- wellness coaches
- massage therapists
- Japanese acupuncturists
- private pilates instructor
- equine assisted psychotherapists and counsellors
- art assisted psychotherapy therapists
- personal trainers
- case managers
- private integrated medicine consultants
See Retreat Health for more information
14 WEEK PROGRAMMEWITH 2 WEEK RESIDENTIAL
- Learn the root causes of your symptoms and how to treat them successfully
- Know what you need to do to regain your physical and mental health
- Reduce pain and discomfort caused by inflammation and other causes
- Learn how to calm & relax the mind. Learning how to calm the mind and body is a skill that can be learned
- Stabilise emotions and increase self worth and self esteem.
- Improve mood and start to feel good about yourself. allow yourself to be happy
- Improve relationships. When you feel good about yourself and have self worth you are able to give back to relationships
- Increase the quality of your sleep. Getting a good nights sleep is crucial for good energy and mood.
- Correctly increase flexibility and movement
- Reduce inflammation, brain fog and beat depression naturally
What will happen next?
One of our case managers will contact you shortly to discuss your situation and needs. We will send you an online questionnaire that will help us understand your history and present-day challenges. Our teams will then come together to advise on treatment options that will allow us to tailor a programme to your needs and budget.