Pricing & Treatment Guide
Our programme pricing is based on individual assessment and information provided through our medical health screen and history questionnaire. While we have estimated pricing (request a pricing guide below) based on a 3 week residential stay, each programme is tailored to meet your individual needs.
Once the health screen questionnaire has been completed our team can then tailor a complete residential treatment programme to meet all of your needs.
Factors that can influence cost
- presenting symptoms
- DAS and ACE scoring
- PTSD or trauma exposure
- lifestyle factors (nutrition, exercise, sleep, drugs and alcohol)
- duration of stay (can be influenced by therapy programs such as MeRTsm)
- food requirements
- specific therapy required
- family or network of support
Basic Treatment Guide
We begin with:
2. Discovery and Treatment: once you begin the discovery phase, see timeline below, we will initiate testing, therapies and connect in with your current medical practitioners for recent findings (bloods, scans, assessments)
3. Residential: once the discovery phase has been completed we will tailor a complete treatment solution based on findings and your individual needs.
4. Lifestyle Integration: after 3 weeks (typical) residential we support you back home with ongoing therapy, diet & nutrition, self-care techniques, continued gut restoration, lifestyle coaching and goal setting with case management to see outcomes through.
- The 3 options below are based on DAS21 results. Once you have filled out the anonymous DAS21 questionnaire you will get instant results and a gauge of where you sit in the severity scale of depression, anxiety and stress. To complete a DAS21 click here
- Once you review your DAS21 score & scale for depression, anxiety and stress you can match it to a price point that best reflects your results.
- Should you wish to continue we can send you the Goodsky Health Questionnaire. Once we review your medical history and current concerns we can tailor a programme to meet your needs.
Please note that the DAS21 is NOT a diagnosis tool but merely a measurement based on an internationally recognised scale. The DAS21 does NOT take into account childhood adversities (ACE), trauma, PTSD, gut health, chronic infections/diseases, pain and lifestyle choices. Therefore, once you fill out the Goodsky health questionnaire we can get a complete understanding of your case and make recommendations accordingly.
Of course, not everyone falls into the three categories below, they are just a guide. However, if you feel that you do fall between the 3 estimated options, then we can start you off on the smaller programme.
Once we get results from testing, get you stabilised through initial treatments and therapy we can then look at extending the programme, if required.
After all, it is our aim to get you into remission in less time and with fewer resources where ever possible.
1. Health Screen
2. Discovery & Treatment (4 weeks) Therapy, testing and treatment
3. Tailored Programme
- psychotherapy (Trauma informed)
- psychotherapy (equine assisted)
- psychotherapy (art assisted)
- psychotherapy (mindfulness & breathwork)
- behavioural naturopathy
- medical review and pathology
- personalised meals and supplementation
- exercise physiology
- personal training
- private pilates
- private yoga and body calm
- Japanese Acupuncture
- Choice Point Remedial
- Spa, sauna & massage
- Case management
- Lifestyle & Programme Coaching
- Biometric & food log monitoring
- pain management (red light and cold laser therapy)
To request a pricing guide and more information about a tailored programme please leave your details below and we will send you links right away.
Mental Health Retreats Covered By Insurance
There are components of a programme that can be covered by private health insurance, however, the entire programme is not covered as Goodsky is not a hospital.
These components include
- Exercise Physiology
- Remedial Massage
- Psychotherapy & Counselling
Please check with your fund to find out if any of the above are covered and your level of cover.
Mental Health Retreats Covered By Superannuation
There are circumstances where the ATO will approve access or release of superannuation to help pay for a programme. Everyones case and situation is different but the link below is the form you will need to get started.
What you will need:
- Written supporting documentation from 2 registered medical practitioners one of which needs to be a specialist (psychiatrist or specialist GP)
- A quote and programme from Goodsky
- Completed ATO application form
For more information on accessing your super on compassionate grounds click here
Mental Health Retreats Covered By Medicare
Some parts of a programme will be covered by Medicare, such as:
- Pathology requests
- Referred for scans/x-rays
- IV transfusions
There is also Medicare subsidised components such as psychotherapy. In order to get 10 sessions of psychotherapy subsidised you will need to obtain a mental health care plan from your GP.
How to get a mental health care plan
- Simply talk to your GP about your concerns with anxiety, stress or depression and request a mental health care plan
- Your GP will ask if you have a therapist preference or they can make suggestions to local practitioners.
- Subsidies normally equate to about $80 per session
Mental Health Retreats Covered By DVA or Comcare
If you are a veteran your programme can be covered by the Department of Veterans Affairs or if you are a federal police officer or employee you can also make an application to Comcare.
Both situations require a quote from Goodsky and written support from 2 registered medical practitioners one of which needs to be a specialist.
Please contact us for a tailored, holistic and shared care programme that meets your individual needs and we can assist you with applications and supporting documentation.
Mental Health Retreats For Tax
If you are a business owner or your application for a programme is related to your employment, we can assist your accountants with invoicing options making the entire programme tax deductible. Ask your case manager for more information upon application.